So, you are very excited about your brand new business and website. You can’t think of other thing but the so desired success. First thing is t have a Web Plan in place.
YAY! Let’s get started!
Apart from getting a domain name and a hosting, there are many things to do before developing an effective website.
You already have a Digital Marketing Plan focused on conversions, do you?
Have you consider all the little details that can make your website and your company grow; be unique, competitive, and gain the trust of your customers?
“Imagine: Your website is a money making tool for your business. A source of passive income. A Prosperous – Powerful – Pioneer company.”
A Web Strategy is the core of a Digital Marketing Plan. It aligns your sales and marketing strategies with your website, turning them into a virtual extension of your business.
This is what we do for you…
First, we examine your marketing and/or sales plan to develop a Web Plan, to then, define the elements and kind of content to add to your brand new website. What it will tell your customers, how it will flow, your product’s value, your expertise highlighted. A dynamic conversion website.
- Your company: about, management, careers, etc
- CTAs here, there, everywhere!
- Products, services, and solutions
- Contact webpages, autoresponders, referrals
- Downloadable documents
- SEO all over your brand new website
- SEO URL
Your website’s plan also becomes a checklist for the developer. This list includes notable features like:
- The appropriate SEO tools to assure your site will always be on the search machines
- The analytics requirements
- The advertisement features’ possibilities or requirements
- eCommerce features
- Security and communication features
As well as any technical functions that your web developer would need to consider.
You want a website that is stunningly attractive. You want it to communicate with your community and to be friendly to your clients.
A compelling site including all those elements that turn it into a clients’ magnet:
- We are with you to design a compelling website
- Together we choose the best images
- We define the precise elements and the ideal content to make your products or services shine
It’s indisputable that every website needs a strategist first and then a group of copywriters, creative designers, and developers.
Have you ever seen your site through a “strategic” approach?
Looking at your site, and its plan with this lens, you make sure it:
- Attracts and converts the desired clients like crazy because your web content and strategy performance are highly efficient…
- You have a clear insight view into your strengths and weaknesses to efficiently solve the problems that could prevent you from getting the traffic you planned, and a money making website
- Your website opens new opportunities to show your products and services benefits. It increases your client’s base.
Of course, you want an efficient website since the very beginning. You want to be in the searches; you want to get conversions. Your site is also a powerful brand positioning tool.
All you need is a Thoughtful Web Plan as your first step in this digital adventure.
“What if you are already online but not getting the expected results? What about a Web Audit?”
Are you getting more clients, and the desired Return on Investment from your online presence?
If you already have a Digital Strategy and a website, we audit your site to know its weaknesses and optimizing potential.
This is undoubtedly the answer to your problems. We give you a full report and optimizing suggestions to take your website to its full potential.
Then we can optimize it, add new content and features; redesign it with a whole new strategy; the best of both worlds: Your already well-known brand; the latest technologies and the best practices to show your company’s strong personality along the Internet and make it
Prosperous – Powerful – Pioneer
Let’s get started!
This is how we help you to achieve this. Marcomtec performs your site web content reviews; a professional service that tells you the status of your website and how to make it more attractive and productive, so we:
- Examine each web page’s text and use of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) keywords, looking for barriers to success and opportunities for improvement
- Check your layout effectiveness and suggest changes if needed
- Assess the technologies, tools, and features of your website looking for optimization.
- Report on these problem areas and offer solutions to boost performance
- Recommend a detailed content and redesign improvement strategy to lift your website traffic and sales conversion rates
In short, we help you to make the most of this opportunity for client prospecting
“Imagine: A wholly healed website, attractive to your community, and a money-making tool for your business. Additionally, a possible source of passive income.”
Visually attractive… Giving accurate, updated information… Profitable…
Unfortunately, we have found out that most companies have no idea why their websites aren’t working as they hoped.
They’re frustrated that their websites don’t show up in search engines … don’t have the expected traffic… do not get the forecasted online sales. These sites are spendings, instead of investments. How to fix this? These companies are anxious to find answers … FAST.
An undeniable fact is that every website needs a team of experts behind. From a strategist to copywriters, designers, and web developers.
Have you ever seen your website through a new “diagnostic-prescriptive” approach?
When you look at your website with this lens, you can recognize if it:
Attracts clients like crazy because your web content and strategy performance are highly efficient…
You have a clear insight view into your strengths and weaknesses. Also, you can solve the problems that prevent you from getting more traffic and a money making website. You are open to new opportunities to show your products and services. All these increase your client’s base.
When we perform a “Site Audit,” we give you:
Reports. Suggestions. Strategies.
The report of the status of your website content includes:
- Measure your content against three core elements of a successful site copywriting
- Identify barriers and opportunities to improve on each web page
- Evaluate your three main competitors websites for strengths and weaknesses to help you rise above them.
- Provide a checklist and screen-shots that point out the problems and opportunities areas.
- Provide a list of suggestions and strategies for each problem detected.
We are sure you would like to know why your website is not showing on the search engines. Why you are not getting conversions and the so expected revenue. “Site Audit” can give you answers FAST!
Then we can fix it.
Marcomtec has been awesome. Most knowledgeable web development team I have worked with. They helped with creating great designs that captured the essence of our company and what we are about. The whole project was laid out ahead of time so we knew what to expect, they were quick to inform if there were any difficulties and we were able to address them quickly and efficiently. Pricing was excellent, professional staff and very proficient in the latest technologies to achieve our goals and more importantly building the foundation for expansion when we need to. You could not ask for a better experience or company to aid in navigating the complexity of web development. It was truly a fun and exciting experience and I would recommend them to anyone.
Kevin Cantrell, CEO The Divine Saga Studios LLC
Working with Marcomtec / Magic Masterminds means to leave everything in their hands; they create and materialize your ideas. They put every detail together; you can trust on a high-quality outcome in the end. Marcomtec staff is incredibly committed and involved with the work. It’s a pleasure to work with them. www.alvatrix.com
Jorge de la Garza, Socio Fundador, Alvatrix
Monica has been an amazing asset to our company. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, she does flawless work, at a fair price. We will use her services again, not just for the quality of her work, but the quality of her character.
“Marcomtec provided tremendously valuable support in helping to build our brand in Mexico. Specifically, Monica Paul did amazing work in researching and developing the case study on our client’s implementation of our solution, and successfully pitching it to a prominent publication. We could not have accomplished this without her contacts, energy and professionalism on the project.”
Gary Fraizer, PR Director, ABB/Ventyx